Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

"My baby"

4.14.2010

All of my good friends know how obsessed I am with my nephew, Caden. Caden is 19 months old and he lives with his daddy (my brother) in Orlando, FL. I only get to see him and the rest of my wonderful family every few months, and it is so hard! I thought, since I am trying out this whole blogging thing, I might as well use this opportunity to brag about Caden!
Ryan and I were out with our great friends, Brent and Ashley, this past weekend and I, of course, pulled out my phone and started showing poor Ashley a million pictures of "my baby." Yes, I call Caden MY baby. I realized that I had better warn my friends now... I am going to be a FREAK when I have a baby of my own! I am already bombarding my sweet friends with Caden pictures and stories, and he's not even technically mine! :)
Every time I go to Florida to visit my family, Ryan says he has to gear himself up because I go through "Caden withdrawal" when I get back home. I think he half-expects us to have a baby of our own 9 months after each of my visits to Florida!
Anyways, here is more of my adorable, precious, sweet baby...

Caden was playing with me in the car after we went boating one day
over Spring Break.


That sweet baby fell asleep after a long day of shopping!


OK, I got all of that out of my system! I had better get to bed... 5:30 am comes way too early!!!

1 comments to "My baby":

KristenB said...

He is SO cute with that red hair!!!!!!! And I LOVE the cheeks. =)